Tuesday, January 29, 2013

sAyAng KeTat-kEtaT

assalamualaikum...

heheh..ok today I want to tell to everyone that Im very happy coz..coz...I got a GIFT..yes..gift...
From my besty...hahah....

the purple galz..

it just like spontaneous action ..she just called me to go outside...

hahah..and when I come out..here it is...

what r u think about this?pretty kool yeah??this thing make me burst into tears this mornink.....^^

#want to read this?see the next picture#




want me to zoom in?no..no...I will write back what she wrote....brilliant...and out of the box...

#u just a brilliant frend...SUPERB...tq buddy....#


WHY i said SAYANG KETAT-KETAT??

becoz she really put an effort in order to make this gift..if it is Me,...oh no..I need more time to think the sentence and create this...it just a fantastic....If anyone say this is just an ordinary gift..I can really mad...becoz although it just like that...BUT..the sentence that she create...

JUST TOUCH MY HEART....!!!!!



Dear $ajidah,
I  am going to give you a lot of 100 wishes for your besday because of all the CRUNCHIE in my life,I dont have any EXTRA time to search and buy you a gift,Ermmm....I think not a PICNIC or trip to MARS would not be appropriate.So,I want this gift bring you to the TOP to reach the CLOUD 9.As you eat the card,I hopes it does not make you NIPS to the hospital.If it does,I promise not to SNIKERS.A lot of KISSES from (MANGO)...


#just compare the capital words with the chocolate in the pic and u can get why I say this is SUPERB#


enjoy.....tq SAHABAT....sayang hg ketat-ketat...








No comments:

Post a Comment