Thursday, May 12, 2011

HappY NuRsEs DaY.....

Assalamualaikum...=]

hari nie Nurses Day..ok..to all my friend and also to all the nurse in the health caregiver...hepy nurses day~~~hoooo~~~(clap2).. hehe..actually this is the first time i celebrate this day,,Im only in a mission to complete my first year as a student nurse..Just a little bit only..left only for few weeks..hehe..gambatte kudasai..

but i feel a little bit scared because next week i have finale exam which i dont prepare anything yet..Not even touch the book..haiss.. im the always lazy ones..my frend had already start their study 1 week before..hmmmm..i dont know..I feel very lazy.lazy and lazy.. please..please..help me...
if i failed this any subject,i have to repeat my whole SEM 2 again..I cannot go to SEM 3...whooaaaaaa....takutnya....

da la sem 3 best2..da blaja sal mengandung2 nie..da boleh masuk bilik bedah(nak beranak)...macam best ja kan..huhu..doakan daku~~

hehe...gambar sem 2??






inilah ganbarnya..hehe..xleh letak banyak2...xcukup space plax nanti..hehe..k la..mayb next week,i did not post entry coz Im exam..hehe..


k..assalam...

1 comment: