Wednesday, May 25, 2011

posting???

Assalamualaikum...

I start with the story that this week I have my posting..oh man.. this posting time is very.very,very borink..huaaa...there are nothing to do at there..u know just take a vital sign but this vital sign also take at the certain2 person..one day only take 1 vital sign..

yesterday I got my SCOLD in front of a many,many many staff nurse because I just want to ask....Its ok for us if she dun want us to go but can she tell us politely..she dont have to shout until the whole ward can hear..

Its ok..i will take this as my experient when I are the student nurse...(positive thinking)..and also she still give me ilmu that i will used...KEBERKATAN....

I very2 excited for this coming holiday...yea...just left 2 days more..I hope u guy will pray for me so that I can do my work in sakinah....Insyaallah...

k ...that all....assalamualaikum..

2 comments:

  1. beb!!salam..ak nk tgur ckit..bkn nk brlgak ke pe..tp,spy ko x wat the same mistakes..hope u accept it..erm..sentences if u used "there",no need to use "at"..It should be "there are nothing to do there"..:)!!and if the things u refer to person..prefer to use "to" rather than "at"..ade ag,btw..it is nice to improve..:)!!chaiyok..4 ur posting..and take this as an encouragement to improve your English ok??:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..ok,..no prob...thax...but not becoz my mistake...becoz aku mintak g solat jew...aku malas nal tulis detail kat cn..nanti jd isu plak...

    ReplyDelete