Friday, January 14, 2011


HELLO HELLO

i was standing on a narrow street,
when those indifferent was bushed past me,

HELLO HELLO,
a little unfamiliar but not awkward,
i feel good,
would be okey to lean on you?
with concern that wrinkled sincerity,
unfold in front of me,

THANK YOU,THANK YOU,
conveying my simple,thankful honesty 
koreyo(this is true),
 
HELLO,HELLO
my cute angel,
you are always by my side,

and THANK YOU,THANK YOU,
this is one thing i want to tell you,

no,no,no,no,
just that i'm thankful to you,
the world i've confronted countless times,
you're taught me to greet it,
this melody that overflow from my heart,
i'm going to protect it forever with u,,,
no,no,no,no,
more than confessing my love for you,
the word thank you express all that i feel,,,,,

P/S:-translating from OST Mary Stayed Out All Night, HELLO HELLO,,,,,

ada stail la dia pegang guitar,,,,i like...nie la singer yg nyanyi lagu d atas,,,Jang Geuk Suk...




citer nie mmg best la,,,almost 1 week aku tengok cter nie yg mengandungi 16 ep sumenye,,,hehe,,
siyes best,,,try la tengok,,,
ada g banyak lagu best dalam nie,,,,
ok pas nie nak tengok drama Dream High plak,,,sume penyanyi ada,,,suzy-miss a, taeyeon-2pm,t ara... ramai g la,,,
bestnye,,ok,,,,,that all,,,
















No comments:

Post a Comment